Payroll Compliance Auditor
SC IBEW-NECA Admin Corp offers a competitive salary and great health/dental benefits!
- Do you have working experience conducting compliance audits?
- Do you have advanced working experience with Microsoft Excel?
- Do you display a positive, team-oriented attitude with strong organizational skills?
The SC IBEW-NECA Administrative Corporation is looking for a stellar Payroll Compliance Auditor! If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we’d like to talk to you!
Come join our Administrative Team!
- You analyze Employer records using audit tests and present conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- You identify, document and present Employer reporting errors in a clear and concise manner.
- You identify issues through the course of an audit and timely present findings and/or resolutions.
- You prepare Audit Reports and review all work for accuracy.
- You review documents provided by the Employer for accuracy and completeness.
- You prepare correspondence to various individuals, vendors and/or consultants through the course of an audit.
- You may be required to testify in litigation hearings and present facts based on audits performed.
- You conduct onsite and offsite analysis of Employer records (5-10% of travel).
- You have a B.A. or B.S. Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a closely related field, and 2+ years of professional experience performing financial or compliance duties; or the equivalent of a B.A./B.S. plus experience.
Experience & Requirements
- You have Taft-Hartley/ERISA Trust Fund experience preferred, but not required.
- You have working knowledge and experience with payroll ledgers, certified payroll, DE6 forms, W-2 forms, general ledgers, job cost reports, and Worker’s Comp.
- You have proven ability to comprehend the multiple contract provisions and/or CBAs; and apply knowledge towards the resolution of audits in a timely manner.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; detail oriented; advanced Microsoft software skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- You have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- You have a valid California Class C driver’s license, which must be maintained throughout employment in this class for occasional local travel.
- You can communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
- You must be able to work onsite Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM with occasional overtime.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary, $26 per hour
- Collective Bargaining Benefits
- Health, Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance 100% covered
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Pension offered through union to qualified employees
Interested? APPLY NOW!
Position Available Immediately - Full-Time
The SC IBEW-NECA Administrative Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SC IBEW-NECA Administrative Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SC IBEW-NECA Administrative Corporation expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SC IBEW-NECA Administrative Corporation’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Click here to learn About Us
CLICK HERE TO APPLY