Defined Contribution Plan SPD
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IBEW-NECA DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN
SUMMARY PLAN DESCRIPTION
(AS AMENDED AND RESTATED EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2014)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Questions and Answers About Plan Provisions
- 1. When Will I Become A Participant In The Plan?
- 2. How Are Contributions Allocated To My Account?
- 3. How Are Investment Gains And Losses Allocated To My Account?
- 4. When Will I Have A Vested Right To My Account?
- 5. Is It Possible To Lose My Individual Account?
- 6. What Is The Normal Retirement Date?
- 7. What Is The Early Retirement Date?
- 8. What Will I Receive At My Normal Or Early Retirement Date?
- 9. May I Postpone My Retirement?
- 10. Are Distributions Available Before My Normal Or Early Retirement Date?
- 11. What If I Become Disabled?
- 12. What Death Benefits Are Available?
- 13. What If I Am Reemployed After Distribution Of My Account Has Been Paid Or Has Begun?
- 14. How Do I Apply For A Distribution?
- 15. Can I Borrow From My Account?
- 16. Are Hardship Withdrawals Available Under This Plan?
- 17. Can The Plan Be Terminated?
- 18. Will A Divorce Affect My Pension?
- 19. Are Contributions To The Defined Contribution Plan Subject To Reciprocity?
- 20. Am I Entitled To Any Benefits During Periods Of Military Service?
- Benefit Application and Appeals Procedure
- Summary Plan Description Information
- 1. Name of Plan
- 2. Type of Plan
- 3. Type of Administration
- 4. Plan Year
- 5. Funding and Contributions
- 6. PBGC Coverage
- 7. Collective Bargaining Agreements
- 8. Participating Employers and Employee Groups
- 9. Administrative Office
- 10. Plan Administrator
- 11. Members of the Board of Trustees
- 12. Agent for Service of Legal Process
- 13. Legal Co-Counsel
- 14. Employer Identification No.
- 15. Your Rights Under ERISA
- 16. Participation
- 17. Eligibility for Benefits
- 18. Joint and Survivor Benefits
- 19. Circumstances Which May Result in Disqualification or Ineligibility for, or Denial, Suspension or Loss of Benefits
- 20. Plan Termination and Plan Amendment